Terms & Conditions
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. Traditions by SaleemFabrics.com offers 7-day exchange offer (under certain conditions).
2. If the order is cancelled after the payment made, a refund voucher will be issued to customer which can be used for future shopping on our website.
3. If any dress is defective, any piece is missing please contact immediately us (0321 2121222 / 0321 2122121) to log a complaint and request an exchange.
Following information would be required from the customer
– Your order number. – The reason for the return. – The dress you want to have instead.
The following products cannot be returned:
– Please shrunk the fabric and if the colour bleeds the fabric will be replaced. Only unstitched, unworn and wrong merchandise will be considered for return requests.
– Fabric which is torn off from the cloth roll upon customer demand.
– Shawls & Fancy fabrics which are nor defected neither wrong merchandise.
– Exchange is done within the same brand/collection that was originally ordered (subject to availability).
– We do not entertain any refunds and any product that is custom made cannot be exchanged either.
In case of an exchange shipment charges (both ways) are borne by the customer, if applicable. Traditions by SaleemFabrics.com is only responsible for wrong or defective products.
4. The exchange request will be initiated for further processing. The same product can be provided depends on subject to availability. Once the return request is approved by manager (0321 2121222) the customer will be informed to send the parcel to our location.
5. If return is valid, the originally ordered product will be delivered to the customer after receiving the customer’s parcel.
6. The quality evaluation process may take about 2 business days after the product is received at our premises. Once completed, we will send you an e-mail or call you to give you the result of the evaluation.